Our Group CEO, Mario Carrozzo, joins Croydon Business Webinar to discuss life after lockdown
24th April 2020
Businesses have responded quickly to the coronavirus crisis, adapting to working remotely and changing what they offer to better serve their customer base. Right now, we are in the middle of the storm but we will come out of it and businesses may need to rethink their strategy and adapt to new ways of working after lockdown.
This week, our Group CEO, joined other local entrepreneurs to take part in the Croydon Business Webinar, organised by White Label, discussing the impact that COVID-19 has had on their own businesses, how they have adapted and what ‘life after lockdown’ looks like.
The panel of experts offer advice on what employers can do to ensure their business continues to succeed throughout this period of uncertainty, what directors can do to ensure their business remains relevant and how being innovative and having a flexible approach to business can help a business survive in the short term, as well as the long term.
- Mario Carrozzo, Founder and Group CEO, Caridon Group
- Justin Owens, Group Managing Director, Silverleaf Group
- Dr. Yuliana Topazly, Director, My Outspace / A lecturer in Enterprise and Innovation at Kingston University
- Chris Giddins, Founder & CEO, Uniqodo
- Dexter Simms, CEO, Mula Cake
- Helena Jevons, Head of Sales and Marketing, Sussex Innovation Croydon Watch the Croydon Business Webinar from 22 April HERE